Terms of service
Article 1 - Legal information
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the site"): C12 Quantum Electronics
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher"): C12 Quantum Electronics SAS with a capital of 1 657.20 € whose headquarters is located: 6 rue Jean Calvin, 75005 Paris represented by Pierre Desjardins, in his capacity as CEO registered with the RCS of Paris 880700596, email address: email@example.com
1. 3 Host (hereinafter "the host"): C12 Quantum is hosted by Webflow, whose headquarters are located 84 B AV DE FONTAINEBLEAU 94270 LE KREMLIN-BICETRE.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 - Content of the site
All the trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all the computer applications which could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under the title of intellectual property. They are the full and complete property of the editor or his partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of said use and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 - Management of the site
For the good management of the site, the editor will be able at any time:
- To suspend, interrupt or limit the access to all or part of the site, to reserve the access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a determined category of visitors
- To remove any information being able to disturb the operation of it or entering in contravention with the national or international laws
- To suspend the site in order to proceed to updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be committed in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its features. The material of connection to the site that you use is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult. The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- Because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- Because of your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result. If the publisher is subject to legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, it may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may result from these proceedings.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly forbidden, except with the prior written authorization of the publisher. The editor is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision in any way. In the event that the publisher grants its authorization, this authorization is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation to justify its decision on the part of the publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 - Collection and protection of the data
Your data are collected by the company C12 Quantum Electronics. A personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (person concerned); is considered identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal information which can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your orders. The personal data collected are the following: name and first name, e-mail address, telephone number
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- The right to rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information;
- The right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection;
- The right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD;
- The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD;
- The right to portability: they may request that the Platform hand over the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform. You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 6 rue Jean Calvin, 75005 Paris. Or by email, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the applicant and mention the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires. In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/. Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr. We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are entirely at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
Personal data collected from users are intended to provide the Platform services, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the Platform by the user;
- Management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- Implementation of user support;
- Verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- Personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to his preferences;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents;
- Management of possible disputes with users;
- Sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences
Article 10 - Data Retention Policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or support. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"? A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,...) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application and this, whatever the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi). The site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you. Where appropriate, "cookies" from the site editor and/or third party companies may be deposited on your terminal, with your consent. In this case, the first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. Before continuing the navigation, the customer and/or the prospect will have to accept or refuse the use of the aforementioned "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies at any time. The following cookies are present on this site: Google cookies:
- Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage the Google tags;
- Google Adsense: advertising agency of Google using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its advertisements;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows to propose you dynamic advertising according to the previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool of follow-up of the adwords advertising campaigns;
- DoubleClick: advertising cookies of Google to diffuse banners. The life span of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
Article 15 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the competence of the courts of the registered office of the editor, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a text of law or particular regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
If you have questions or comments about this Term of Service, please contact us at:
C12 Quantum Electronics
6 rue Jean Calvin, 75005 Paris